ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We have an exciting opportunity to join one of our biggest banking contract in the pacific as Finance Analyst employed on a full time basis.
Reporting to Finance Business Partner, you will be responsible for building and maintaining a business partnership with the operation team and client to cover the day to day management of all finance and administration matters within the contract.
A snapshot of what you will do:
- Complete contract admiration tasks including invoices, and management of payables
- Perform ad-hoc analysis of P&L to identify performance enhancement include to improve reporting tools to guide manager to meet their profit target
- Building and maintaining a business partnership with the ISS and client operations team include training operational teams on reporting tools
- Manage the month end process include, P&L reporting, raise issues, prepare financial analysis and portfolio changes
- Prepare and discuss monthly reports with clients and KAM as requested
- Liaise with operations to ensure annual budget is being met
What will you possess to be successful
- CA/CPA is preferred
- Prior experience dealing with operation and finance stakeholders will be an advantage
- Ability to work cooperatively with others and communication with confidence and respect
- Ability to problem solve and work tight to timelines
- Solution focused approach and ability to identify opportunities to add value
- Ability to build relationships with both operation team and client
- Experience in the delivery of presentations to various work groups
- Experience with Navision GL system and Tririga is highly desirable
What is in for you?
Joining our team means surrounding yourself with talented, driven professionals who are passionate of what they doing.
- Attractive salary + super
- Work-life balance
- Opportunities to develop your career within our global organisation
- Learning & Development opportunities
- You will form and develop an enormously successful team who outperform year on year
Can we inspire you more to join us?
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website: