A global leading Facility Management organisation
Work with talented, driven professional team
Future growth and development opportunities
Attractive salary working with an industry leader | Melbourne CBD
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We have an exciting in contract opportunity for a HSE Manager employed on a full time basis.
Reporting to Key Account Director, this key service support role forms part of the core support team and you will be responsible for driving and overseeing the execution of the Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Management Plan and Business Continuity Plans in the contract, to ensure compliance is achieved across the Australian portfolio, based in Melbourne CBD.
A snapshot of what you will do:
- Partner with the Key Account Director to oversee the implementation, monitoring and review of contract HSE Management Plan
- Provide operational and tactical HSE advice to the contract management team
- Prepare and submit timely and accurate information for the contract report and any other monthly reporting requirements both external and internal, aimed at continual improvement
- Monitor the effectiveness of controls to manage health and safety and business continuity risks
- Ensure the compliance to our agreed contract with client and required regulatory compliance
- Ensure escalation pathways and continuity activities are robust and tested
- Conduct inspection, testing and monitoring activities
- Identify opportunities for improving HSE culture and performance
- Represent ISS as a professional and committed partner to the success and continuous improvement of the contract
What will you possess to be successful
- 5 years experience in a HSE related role
- Demonstrated experience in a HSE management role in a facilities management or engineering environment, including the management of complex sub-contractor work scopes
- The ability to lead and manage change
- Demonstrated HSE audit/assurance experience
- Self-motivated and can demonstrate initiative on the job
- Professional presentation and customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- National Police clearance
What is in for you?
Joining our team means surrounding yourself with talented, driven professionals who are passionate of what they doing.
- Attractive salary + super
- Work-life balance
- Opportunities to develop your career within our global organisation
- Learning & Development opportunities
- You will form and develop an enormously successful team who outperform year on year
Can we inspire you more to join us?
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website: