Employee Relations Manager
Job no: 528250
Work type: Full time
Categories: Human Resources, Education and Training, Legal Services, General Management, Management
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Our team is growing and we are currently seeking an Employment Relations Manager to join our People and Culture Leadership Team on a Full Time basis.
- Provide advice to People and Culture Team and Senior Managers regarding the prevention and resolution of grievances, union consultation, performance management processes, employment legislation and award provisions and wage negotiations
- Manage EBA negotiations, union proposals, pay scales and wages, benefits, working conditions, and other mitigating circumstances
- Create and deliver people practices which develop - and maintain - positive working relationships between our organisation and our Placemakers.
- Support the Pacific P&C Leadership Team with all Employee and Industrial Relation matters
- Work in partnership with the P&C Leadership Team to deliver on our P&C Purpose
- Desirable to hold a Degree in Business and/or Law / Industrial Relations
- Strong knowledge of EBA's and Awards
- Minimum 10 years experience in employee and/or industrial relations
- Strong experience in union negotiations
- Strong knowledge of HR policies and procedures
- In depth knowledge of employment legislation
- Strong problem solving, negotiation and influencing skills
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now