ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Our team is growing, and we are currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic person to join us in the position of Facility & Logistics Manager at our Notting Hill location employed on a Full Time basis.
- Manage and coordinate the delivery of all Facilities Management Services within contract scope
- Overall financial responsibility for the site budgets and accounts
- Direction, management and development of reporting ISS staff
- Responsible for business planning, setting policy and objectives for the site
- Develop and present regular client reports to an agreed set of criteria
- Control all purchasing, ensuring competitive pricing, tenders, approvals and timely submission for settlement
- Introduce initiatives and encourage a continuous improvement philosophy across the sites, driving client/customer satisfaction
- Must have a Forklift License
- Background in logistics
- Graduate with degree or equivalent in project management, business administration or related recognised facilities management professional qualification would be an advantage.
- Demonstrable evidence of team management and leadership skills
- A good working knowledge of hard services is essential
- IT - good working knowledge – Excel, Word, Power Point and other Microsoft Office tools
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Must be able to provide a police check clearance
- Can do attitude and willing to jump in to ensure service delivery is achieved where required
- Attractive salary
- Internal opportunities within a global organisation
- Work phone & laptop
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
For further information you can call 1300 172 323.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com