ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We are currently seeking an experienced People & Culture Business Partner (PCBP) based in Milperra on a full time basis. Reporting to General Manager Operations and partnering with General Manager of P&C, you will be responsible for the suite of operational People and Culture activities across 2,500 employee and including Employee relations, learning & development, reward & recognition.
Here is a snapshot of what you will do:
- A true generalist role partnering with Operations team to ensure compliance to all People & Culture policy
- Driving retention solutions and supporting the ongoing development of our people
- ER/IR support to the infield operational leadership teams
- Drive employee recognition and performance within the contract
- Ensure commitment and compliance to ISS People & Culture Standards
- Provide an advisory service in all areas of People & Culture functions
- Provide support infield at site based locations across the contract as required
- Develop and foster Client relationships
- Ensure Learning & Development offering is linked to the business needs and is delivered in contact
What will you possess to be successful:
- 5 years experience in HR with good experience in ER/IR in a fast paced environment
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources desired
- Knowledge of Australian employment legislation framework
- Excellent people management and leadership skills
- Ability to train/present face to face to a large audience
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships at all levels
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- High level interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strong Customer Service ethic and skills
- Effective time management and organisation skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain business relationships at all levels
So, what is in it for you?
Joining our team means surrounding yourself with talented, driven professionals who are passionate of what they doing.
- Attractive salary + super
- Work-life balance
- Onsite parking is available
- Opportunities to develop your career within our global organisation
- Learning & Development opportunities
- You will form and develop an enormously successful team who outperform year on year
Can we inspire you more to join us?
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website: