Job no: 528178
Work type: Full time
Location: Adelaide, Albury, Alice Springs, Ballarat, Blayney, Brisbane, Broadford, Cairns, Canberra, Darwin, Emerald, Geelong, Gold Coast, Griffith, Hobart, Koiloa, Launceston, Longreach, Mackay, Melbourne, Mt Isa, National Locations, New England, Newcastle, North Coast NSW, Nowra, Perth, Pilbara, Port Headland, Rockhampton, Shepparton, Smithtown, Sunshine Coast, Sydney, Tongala, Townsville, Wahgunyah, Wangaratta, Warrnambool, Wodonga
Categories: Administration & Office Support, Facility Management/Engineering
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Our team is growing and we are currently seeking a Project Administrator to work closely with our client’s fixed wireless team to prepare comprehensive action plans, including scheduling, resources, timeframes and budgets for all activities.
This is a Full Time permanent role, where you can be located anywhere in Australia and the role can be completed Working From Home. If you do want to attend one of our capital city offices, that can be accommodated also.
The Project Administrator will report to a Facilities Manager, who will be based in one of our ISS or client site offices.
What we are looking for:
- Qualification in business administration, project management, or similar operational qualifications.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, formulas, Vlookup, etc)
- A sound understanding of the operations in a maintenance environment.
- Ability to problem solve and work to tight deadlines & timelines.
- Highly developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with a proven ability to consult effectively with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Ability to self-manage, work cooperatively and collaboratively with others and have a flexible approach to function effectively under pressure
- Proven ability to use own judgement to effectively manage workloads, take responsibility for and prioritize tasks and clearly communicate when undertaking and delivering outcomes and services.
- Ability to pass a National Police Check and credit/background checks
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
- Previous experience in a similar role (desirable)
- Report writing experience (desirable)
What you will get in return :
- Competitive salary package
- Option to Work From Home 5 days per week
- Ongoing support and training with opportunities to grow at a global company.
- Access to staff discounts with partner companies.
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now