Within our Health Portfolio, we have an exciting opportunity as a Maintenance Officer: working Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm on a Full Time Basis to deliver and carry out maintenance works as required in an Independent Living Residential Facility.
Flexibility is required to allow for planned events and on call after hours and weekends.
The role would suit an energetic and extremely motivated professional to drive our service excellence culture.
The position will involve general building & grounds maintenance, managing a regular schedule as well as responding to issues on demand. You will ensure the facility is well maintained and the presentation is excellent. You will also have a good understanding of compliance and health & safety within an Independent Living Residential Facility.
- Relevant experience in a property maintenance position, with previous experience in an Independent Living Residential Facility highly regarded;
- Excellent general maintenance knowledge
- The ability to manage contractors;
- Good time management skills, with the ability to prioritize;
- A gentle and kind manner towards residents;
- National Police Clearance – within three (3) months date of issue (or be willing to obtain one);
- A "C" class drivers licence;
- An understanding of the regulatory environment within Independent Living;
- Motivation, enthusiasm and a great attitude;
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements.
- Access to staff discounts with wide range of companies
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the bett
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people. We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff.