Aviation Security Officer
Job no: 528146
Work type: Casual
Categories: Security Officer
- Providing consistent high quality customer service
- Screening passengers at security checkpoints & plane guarding duties
- Maintaining compliance in all security and safety procedures
- Utilise your excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Maintaining a high level of personal presentation and grooming in line with customer expectations and company standards
- Competitive hourly rate & parking provided
- Full professional uniform & training provided
- Access to staff discounts with wide range of companies
- Minimum Certificate 2 in Security Operations
- Valid South Australian issued Security Licence
- Ability to successfully pass a Drug and Alcohol Screening assessment
- Ability to obtain an ASIC (Criminal history clearance in the past 10 years)
- Hold a full drivers licence and have own reliable vehicle
To apply for this role, please click on APPLY button and submit your application.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the bett
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people. We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now