ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
An exciting opportunity exists for an Onboarding and Human Resources Coordinator to join our dynamic and professional Resources Operations Maintenance Team on a 4:3, 4:3, 8:6 fly-in-fly-out roster from Perth Airport to our Roy Hill site in regional Western Australia.
- Family friendly 4:3, 4:3, 8:6 (days) Fly-In-Fly-Out roster.
- $95,000 + superannuation salary.
- Partner with the Roy Hill site leadership team in providing HR support and advice.
- Onboarding and recruitment of new staff.
- Minimum 3 years Human Resources related experience within a large-scale workforce.
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources.
- Excellent understanding of Employee Relations including interpretation of Awards/Enterprise Agreements and performance/disciplinary management.
- Experience in driving employee engagement activities and the ability to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and enhance retention.
- Must be an enthusiastic & highly motivated individual with a passion for people.
- Exceptional organisation, planning and communication skills.
- Ability to work a FIFO roster from Perth Airport.
- Police Clearance or willing to obtain one & medically fit to pass pre-employment medical.
What you will get in return:
- All meals and accommodation provided whilst on site!
- Full Uniform provided.
- Mental, financial and physical health support programs.
- Ongoing support and training with opportunities to grow at a global company!
At ISS we believe ‘People Make Places’ and we are looking for the best People to create the best work-Places in Western Australia.
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com