ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
This role is responsible for undertaking professional carpentry and building maintenance activities in line with the requirements of our schedule and as per the requirements of our contract. You will be responsible for delivering these activities with a passion for excellence in customer service and with a strong focus on compliance with the contract safety management requirements.
As a qualified and experienced Carpenter or Builder you will work as an integral part of our team and be rewarded for your commitment with good wages, training and development opportunities, well maintained company motor vehicles and company supplied accommodation.
- Maintaining client assets as per the specifications of the contract
- Proactive demonstration of commitment to Zero Harm safety culture
- Performing work in a safe manner, abiding by our safe work procedures, instructions and safety management practices
- Use safety equipment and personal protective equipment as provided
- Participate in the call out roster and attend emergency call outs as required
- Proactively work to improve processes through continuous improvement and innovation
- Paid FIFO from Brisbane
- Meals and Accommodation whilst onsite
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Working direct with 2 Industry Leaders
- Relevant trade qualifications in either Carpentry or Building
- Current Open Drivers License
- QLD Construction Induction Card
- Strong working knowledge of our commitment to Zero Harm
- Excellent work ethic with pride in workmanship
- Sound time management skills, self- motivated and organised
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to determine resource and material requirements for works
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com