ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced trade qualified Refrigeration Technician on a full-time 2 weeks on, 1 week off roster – Fly-In-Fly-Out from Perth Airport to our Roy Hill site.
The successful candidate should be ambitious, enjoy a challenge and have a strong trade background including experience with the operation of facilities maintenance services for infrastructure at remote mine site locations.
- Roster: 2 weeks on, 1 week off.
- Salary: $112,000 + superannuation + client bonuses!
What we are looking for:
- Applicants must hold current trade qualifications for the Western Australia working environment
- Current National Refrigerant Handling Licence
- Current WA Restricted Electrical Licence
- Current C Class Driver's Licence
- Previous experience providing maintenance services in a remote mining village environment is desirable.
- Experience in the provision of high quality customer service
- Ability to work independently
- Sound documentation and computer skills, experience using works management systems via mobile devices, well regarded
- Working at heights certificate, well regarded
- Forklift operator’s licence, well regarded
- Experience with central chilled water plant, including air cooled chillers (Hitachi), chilled water pumps (Grundfos), large air handling plant (Saiver) and Alerton controls will be well regarded
What you will get in return:
- Very competitive salary! We offer a great salary straight up for the work you do. We know you will want to stay working for us as it is a supportive environment and you will get to show your skill and flare.
- All meals and accommodation provided whilst on site!
- Full Uniform provided.
- Relocation allowance and accommodation assistance available for interstate applicants.
- Mental, financial and physical health support programs.
- Ongoing support and training with opportunities to grow at a global company.
- General refrigeration works to residential accommodation and mine site assets to a high standard, and in accordance with relevant Australian Standards
- Responsible for preparing new installations of industrial, commercial refrigeration and air conditioning systems
- Repairs and maintenance of air conditioning plant, including, room air conditioners, split units, evaporative coolers and all other general AC work
- Repairs and maintenance of refrigeration equipment, including, ice machines, drinking water fountains, cool rooms, freezer rooms, refrigerated sea containers, dining room equipment, including, cold wells, drink dispensers, display fridges, bar facilities and all other general refrigeration work
- On-call requirements
- Assisting all trades (electrical, plumbing, general building)
At ISS we believe ‘People Make Places’ and we are looking for the best People to create the best work-Places in Western Australia.
Who is ISS?
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of:
“Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com