Job no: 528051
Work type: Full time
Location: Bowen Basin
Categories: Cleaner, Trades and Services
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We are currently seeking people to join us in the position of Groundsperson at our location in Rolleston, employed on a permanent Full time basis.
- Drive-In-Drive-Out, 2 weeks on 1 week off roster
- Maintaining grounds of the Mining Village including gardens, paths and buildings
- General works and maintenance programs e.g. mowing, general grounds works, grounds cleaning, landfill activities as identified within the Village
- Waste and landfill duties as required and directed by management
- Ensuring that works programs are maintained to the level as set per contract specifications
- Ensuring that the safety of personnel and public is maintained
- General Hand duties and Utility duties as required such as kitchen duty
- Uniform (including safety boots provided)
- Meals and accommodation provided whilst on site
- Career opportunities including internal transfers/promotions
- Ongoing training and development
- Supportive & inclusive team
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of Safe Work Practices
- Experience in grounds work (mowing, weed spraying, etc.)
- Have or willing to obtain a Queensland Coal Board Medical and functional assessment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced, time-managed environment
- Be conditioned to the extreme weather in Central QLD
- Driver’s licence and reliable transport to get to site
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now