Job no: 528040
Work type: Full time
Categories: Administration & Office Support, Accounting and Finance, Workplace Health and Safety
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Our team is growing and we are currently seeking people to join us in the position of Claims Administrator at our Marleston Office, employed on a Full Time basis.
The Claims Administrator is responsible for providing general administrative and accounts payable support to Injury Assist (IA) Claims Managers and Regional Managers to ensure that efficient workers compensation claims management outcomes are achieved.
Daily duties will generally include:
- General clerical assistance to the IA team
- Answering general telephone enquiries
- Complete cheque/EFT process – including creation of new vendors and updating payment details in claims database
- Creation of Purchase Orders in Navision accounts payable system
- Payment of workers compensation claims invoices, including vendor maintenance and fielding accounts enquiries
- Processing of workers compensation wages
- Claims database administration – entry of medical certificates / claims documents, data coding & claims registration
- Coordinating medical/travel bookings and liaising with third part providers
- Management of shared electronic mailbox to distribute correspondence to claims managers
- General administration work as required (such as photocopying, filing and minute taking)
- Free Onsite Parking
- Flexible work arrangements
- Ability to grow within the Injury Assist Team
- Access to Internal Training
- Internal opportunities within a large Global Organisation
- Previous experience in an administration / accounts payable role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in a workers compensation environment is preferable, however not essential
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Customer service and able to work within a team
- Experience with MS Office Applications, financial management systems and databases
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now