ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Our team is constantly growing within our ISS Resources Segment, and we invite you to express your interest in our Head Chef opportunities across Queensland by completing an online application and providing your resume and relevant documents to us.
Reporting to the Site Manager, and as a Leader in our ISS Catering team, you will be responsible for ensuring all safety and quality processes are followed and exceed customer expectations in regards to a healthy and delicious food offering, whilst being in line with contractual requirements. At ISS we believe ‘People Make Places’ and we are looking for the best People to create the best work-Places in Queensland.
What we are looking for:
- Australian Trade Certification or Cert III in Commercial Cookery (essential).
- Experience as a Senior Chef in a commercial kitchen (essential).
- High volume catering, including bulk catering and function/banquet experience.
- Experience in a mining village operation preferred but all professional kitchen experience considered.
- Ability to work to client expectations.
- Experience driving a safe and productive work culture.
- Creative periodical menu planning and implementation.
- Training a development of existing kitchen staff.
- Strong food safety and HACCP knowledge.
- Ability to pass pre-employment medicals.
What you will get in return:
- All meals and accommodation provided whilst on site
- Full uniform provided – including boots
- Competitive salary package
- Ongoing support and training with opportunities to grow at a global company with catering operations across the globe.
- Culinary competitions across the globe for you to participate in.
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website www.au.issworld.com