Cleaner & Laundry Attendant
Job no: 527826
Work type: Full time
Categories: Cleaner, Trades and Services
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We have an exciting new Cleaner & Laundry Room Attendant position available at our warehouse in Blayney in a permanent Full-Time role committing to Monday to Friday from 7am till 3pm.
Snapshot of your day:
- Cleaning of sites as varied as general cleaning of the grounds and public areas
- Follow safe procedures for manual handling of garment duties
- Ensure garments are placed into individual lockers or racks as required.
- Overall maintenance of the Managed Garment Service
- Maintenance of records and compliance standards
- Ensure garment records are kept up to date, including increases, decreases, size exchanges, replacement worn, damaged and lost.
- Delivery of excellent customer service and positive communication to all customers
What we can offer:
- Access to staff discounts with companies including insurance and childcare
- Traineeship opportunities for eligible employees
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
What you must possess:
- Experience in cleaning operations
- Current Police Clearance no older than 3 months is essential
- Required to provide medical check
- Willing to get Q-fever vaccination
- Self motivated and can demonstrate initiative on the job
- Professional presentation and customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Own and maintain a smart phone (to access work apps)
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website www.au.issworld.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now