Job no: 527658
Work type: Part time
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
With people and relationships being the centre of all that we do, join our team and be a part of something big. Work with us on a Permanent Part-Time basis at our Rhodes office between Monday to Friday from 6am till 9am.
Snapshot of your day:
- Maintain a high standard of cleaning in accordance with NSW Government standards
- Cleaning of all facilities including bathrooms and grounds
- Preparation of work stations including assembly of items and stocking of consumables
- General cleaning duties around the site
What you must possess:
- Ability to work as part of a small team as well as autonomously when required
- Police Clearance less than 3 months old, or willing to obtain
- Experience in a similar role (desirable)
What we can offer:
- Great work life balance
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
- Competitive pay rate
Can we inspire you to apply?
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people. Read about our inclusive workplace and ISS Values as a leading employer in Australia and New Zealand.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now