Business Analyst/Data Sales Specialist
Job no: 527633
Work type: Fixed Term Contract
Categories: Marketing & Communications, Sales
We have a 12 month Fixed Term Contract opportunity (with possibility of extension) for an experienced Commercial Analyst/Data Sales Specialist to be based at our Melbourne CBD office.
This role will ideally start late October.
Reporting to and supporting the Commercial Head of Excellence to drive a performance based approach to reporting, this role will include CRM system ownership and the provision of business intelligence (BI) analysis and reporting. The role will also be involved in strategy planning, commercial reporting and monitoring as well as market/client research analysis.
The successful candidate’s key responsibilities will be:
- CRM system – Process and design, controls over workflow - Pulling reports and understanding graphics, data management and accuracy.
- Lead & pipeline management – Analysis of the opportunities. Funnel analysis on each stage
- Support with forecasting, account management and record keeping liaising with finance community - Financial/commercial reporting and KPI’s understanding
- Commercial/ CRM reporting / Power BI reporting – Global and regional reporting, understanding of Power BI and use of the system to assist in analysis
- Participate in CRM Meetings, Liaison with the CRM specialist’s community – Global CRM meetings. Action any requirements from the meeting, implement system changes and improvements.
- CRM Training and pipeline Hygiene management
- Market research analysis and industry mapping
- Customer competitive intelligence
- Support with strategic account mapping and tracking and customer development planning
- Competitive salary on offer
- 2 days WFH
- 12 month fixed term contract with possibility of extension
- On-going professional development
- Highly supportive team environment
- Access to staff discounts with wide range of companies
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
- Positive company culture
To be successful you will need to demonstrate:
- Experience in analytics and working with a commercial community
- Has experience establishing and reporting based on metrics
- Strong knowledge about sales processes and tools
- Super User or System Admin experience with either Sales Force or Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Skills within Facility Management services (industry) and operations, ability to bridge commercial and operations.
- Dominant traits include high structure, persistency and goal orientation
- Common commercial traits include high work capacity, contact/communication skills and empathy
- Excel and Power BI proficiency
- Financial and sales acumen
- Attention to details and Data analysis capabilities
- Strong research capabilities
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application.
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provides services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 15,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now