ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
With our business growing rapidly, we are looking to fill in additional Full Time, Part Time and Casual cleaner roles available at our luxury hospitality venue located in Sydney CBD.
- Full time night shift, 11pm to 7am
- Full time or Part time evening shift, 3pm to 11pm
- Full time or Part time morning shift, range between 6am to 3pm
- Multiple casual shifts for morning and evening shifts
Here is a snapshot of what you will do:
- General cleaning requirements
- Maintenance of cleaning records and compliance standards
- Delivery of excellent customer service and positive communication to all customers
- have an open and enthusiastic manner with a commitment to work
- Be able to work in a team
- 6 star presentation
What will you possess to be successful:
- Prior experience in commercial cleaning (shopping centre, airports, hospitals, large licensed venues and hotels)
- National Police clearance, within 3 months of issue
- Smart phone for use with rostering
- Self motivated and can demonstrate initiative on the job
- Professional presentation and reliable
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Available for Day & Afternoon & Night shift work
COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
So, what is in it for you?
Joining our team means surrounding yourself with talented, driven professionals who are passionate of what they doing.
- Competitive hourly rate plus super
- Opportunities to develop your career within our global organisation
- You will form and develop an enormously successful team who outperform year on year
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website www.au.issworld.com