Job no: 527619
Work type: Full time
Categories: Trades and Services
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Our team is growing and we are currently seeking people to join us in the position of Grounds Maintenance. You will be based in Blayney employed on a Full Time basis.
- You will be responsible for all external maintenance;
- Responsible for mowing, weed spraying and general gardening maintenance;
- Keep the gardens and grounds to a high professional standard
- Coordinate with maintenance personnel when required
- Keep all work areas and equipment clean and tidy
- Others reasonable tasks required by the Facilities Manager
- Good knowledge in gardening (Mowing, weed spraying, etc.)
- Must be able to provide a police check clearance and medical clearance
- Can do attitude and willing to jump in to ensure service delivery is achieved where required
- Competitive salary
- Traineeships opportunities
- Learning & Development opportunities via our learning management system
This role offers $60,500 salary (including super)
Can we inspire you to apply?
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people. We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website www.au.issworld.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now