School Cleaners - Murwillumbah, Ballina, Mullumbimby & Tweed Head
Job no: 527587
Work type: Casual
Location: North Coast NSW
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
About the role
Our team is growing and we currently looking for School cleaners who can provide high cleaning services to Public Schools, TAFES and Government Buildings employed on a Casual basis with an opportunity for ongoing permanent work.
We are seeking cleaners for multiple locations around Murwillumbah, Ballina, Mullumbimby & Tweed Head and surrounding city locations (valid driver’s license & vehicle required).
To be successful for the role, candidate need to be available to work Monday to Friday 5am-7pm.
- Split shifts: 5am-9am and 2pm-7pm
- Temporary day shift available from 11am-3pm
Role responsibilities and criteria:
- Cleaning of all facilities including; classrooms, bathrooms, kitchens and grounds
- Including vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, dusting and wiping, you will need to be able to complete various duties under strict timelines
- Maintenance of stock supplies and orders
- Working autonomously with little supervision & commitment to safe work practices
- Ability to obtain a Working with Children number & ability to pass a Police Check
- Must be physically fit and able to meet the demands of the job
In Return, ISS can offer:
- Access to staff discounts with partner companies
- Free Certificate III in cleaning services for eligible employees
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organization
- Uniform and PPE provided
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now