ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We are seeking for an experienced Aircraft Guard to join our ISS Security team at the Sydney Airport employed on a Permanent Part-Time basis. You will need to commit to 6 days a week from 3:30pm till 8:30pm with additional hours on the weekend.
Snapshot of your day:
- Physically guarding and protecting the aircraft while parked on the ramp
- Ensuring authorized personnel have access to the premises
- Follow schedules of FedEx personnel, employee personal information, aircraft or vehicle schedules, or Security procedures and processes
- Follow process control documentation such as safe work method statements or work instructions
- Report all apprehended individuals to appropriate airport law enforcement agency
- Prevent and detect the theft or unauthorized removal of FedEx cargo or assets
- Perform searches on all individuals and their accessible property for items listed on the Prohibited Items List
- Create written reports for all incidents and submit through appropriate channels
What you must possess:
- Valid ASIC
- Negative Drug & Alcohol test results
- Experience in a similar role
- $24.58 per hour + Allowances + 10.5% Superannuation
What we can offer:
- Competitive pay - penalty rates apply after 6pm and all weekend
- Paid rest breaks and meal breaks
- Discounted car parking facilities
- Full professional uniform provided
- Further career opportunities
Security Master License: 410735675
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website www.au.issworld.com