Job no: 527571
Work type: Part time
Categories: Security Officer
ISS is a global facility management company with over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries. We are seeking value oriented people to join our local team of over 15,000 working HERO's. ISS service a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business and Industry.
At ISS, we ensure our employees have a safe work environment and are engaged and motivated to provide the best possible service to our customers, and welcome you to join us on our journey in realising our vision in becoming
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We are seeking for an experienced Aircraft Guard to join our ISS Security team at the Sydney Airport employed on a Permanent Part-Time basis. You will need to commit to 6 days a week from 3:30pm till 8:30pm with additional hours on the weekend.
Snapshot of your day:
- Physically guarding and protecting the aircraft while parked on the ramp
- Ensuring authorized personnel have access to the premises
- Follow schedules of FedEx personnel, employee personal information, aircraft or vehicle schedules, or Security procedures and processes
- Follow process control documentation such as safe work method statements or work instructions
- Report all apprehended individuals to appropriate airport law enforcement agency
- Prevent and detect the theft or unauthorized removal of FedEx cargo or assets
- Perform searches on all individuals and their accessible property for items listed on the Prohibited Items List
- Create written reports for all incidents and submit through appropriate channels
What you must possess:
- Valid ASIC
- Negative Drug & Alcohol test results
- Experience in a similar role
- $24.58 per hour + Allowances + 10.5% Superannuation
What we can offer:
- Competitive pay - penalty rates apply after 6pm and all weekend
- Paid rest breaks and meal breaks
- Discounted car parking facilities
- Full professional uniform provided
- Further career opportunities
Security Master License: 410735675
Can we inspire you to apply?
"ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people. Read about our inclusive workplace and ISS Values as a leading employer in Australia and New Zealand."
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now