Work Safety Officer
Job no: 527537
Work type: Casual
Categories: Security Officer, Trades and Services
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Our team is growing and we currently seeking people to join us in the position of Work Safety Officer (Escort Driver) at Melbourne Airport, employed on a casual basis.
- Driving vehicles to escort contractors airside
- Providing consistent high quality customer service
- Maintaining compliance in a regulatory environment
- Attractive hourly rate
- Free on-site car parking facilities
- Full uniform provided
- Full paid on-job training
- On-going learning and development opportunities
- Hold an unrestricted Victorian Driver’s licence (probationary licence acceptable)
- Ability to successfully pass drug & alcohol, audio and colour hearing tests
- Ability to obtain an ASIC (Criminal history clearance)
- Flexible availability across a 24x7 operation
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people.
Read about our inclusive workplace and ISS Values as a leading employer in Australia and New Zealand.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now