IT Service Desk Representative
Job no: 527520
Work type: Full time
Categories: Information Technology
We are currently recruiting for a Level 1 Service Desk Representative for a Full Time opportunity to join our friendly team based from our Macquarie Park Office.
- First Point of contact for all IT related queries. Responsible for triaging/resolving basic hardware and software problems
- Logging calls through our ticketing system
- Escalation of tickets to the to the relevant support team as needed
- IT Purchasing
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar IT support role
- Great communication skills
- Great problem solving/triaging/troubleshooting skills
- Customer Centricity
- Able to handle multiple tasks and prioritise effectively
- TAFE certificate (or equivalent) or a degree in information technology or computer science
- Great team, great culture
- Any required training to bridge knowledge gaps with ISS systems and processes
- Career Development Opportunities locally and internationally within our Global Organisation
- Discounted rates with partnerships in Childcare, insurances and more
- Flexibility to work from home
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now