ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Our team is growing and we are currently seeking people to join us in the position of Active Surveillance Security Officer at our location Brisbane Airport employed on a full time basis.
A unique role, part of a small dedicated team, working closely with Brisbane Airport Corporation, and be based at the airport terminal. The role holds a variety of responsibilities, including;
- Communicate with Screening Officers
- Deploy/direct Landside and Airside Security Patrols
- Respond to physical security breaches
- Ensuring technical security systems are functioning
- Proactively monitoring airport operations using CCTV technology
- Assist with the collation of data for any potential investigations or required reports.
- Liaise with emergency services and other airport stakeholders as required.
Minimum Criteria Criteria:
- Must hold a QLD security licence with monitoring endorsement.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate under pressure
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills
- Ability to multitask
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Knowledge of or ability to acquire knowledge of information security practices and requirements
- Experience in active surveillance techniques/behavioural detection (Mandatory)
- Experience in coordinating operational incident response from a surveillance perspective will be highly regarded
- Working knowledge of the airport operations will be highly regarded
- High levels of personal integrity, personal presentation and confidentiality
- Must have a high standard of computer literacy and knowledge
- The ability to successfully pass a Drug and Alcohol screening
- Be able to hold an Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC)
- Ability to have 24/7 availability on a 4 on 4 off rotating roster
- Competitive hourly rate
- 5 weeks annual leave per year
- Ongoing development opportunities
- Paid rest breaks and meal breaks
- Car parking facilities included during shift
- Full professional uniform provided
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com