Senior Payroll Officer
Job no: 527336
Work type: Full time
Categories: Human Resources, Accounting and Finance
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Our team is growing and we are currently seeking an experienced Senior Payroll Officer at our Macquarie Park office (in Sydney), for a Full Time role.
We currently use CHRIS21 and experience with CHRIS21 or iCHRIS is preferred but we are also open to anyone with experience on a similar comprehensive payroll processing system and willing to be trained on CHRIS21.
- The Senior Payroll Officer will be responsible for the overall day to day management of a specific portfolio which will include end to end processing across a Division.
- Responsible for the timely follow up and response to all payroll queries within KPI standards
- Responsible for supporting ISS Operational Divisions and the Payroll Operations Manager
- Responsible for processing all transactions related to employees life cycle at ISS which includes end to end process
- Process new employees, on going maintenance and leave
- Process and provide termination and redundancy estimates within KPI standards
- Process all main payruns and any adhoc run
- Process all salary, bonuses and any other adhoc process related to Australian Operational Division
- Managing daily work allocation with in allocated time frame
- Daily management of payroll inbox and workflow including Service Now
- Competitive salary packaging
- 2 days a week work from home
- Access to staff discounts with wide range of companies
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
- Positive company culture
- Customer Service focus
- Process, task and completion orientated
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Time Management Skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Decision Making skills
- Blue and white collar experience with many awards / agreements – 3,000+ staff
- Knowledge of Payroll/HR using a comprehensive payroll processing system such as CHRIS21/iCHRIS (ideal) or similar (SAP ECP, Preceda, ADP, etc)
- Willing to be trained on CHRIS21.
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now