ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a committed and dedicated HR Administrator to join our team at Brisbane Airport ISS, employed on a Permanent Full-Time basis.
About the role:
Reporting to the People and Safety Manager, this role will be key to our ongoing successful productivity and efficiency at ISS Brisbane Airport, by supporting us to deliver on HR activities and projects across Recruitment, Reward & Recognition, Learning & Development and Employee Relations.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Ability to act as the initial point of contact for general HR queries and providing accurate information in a timely manner.
- Assisting with recruitment activities and onboarding new employees.
- Facilitating the delivery of company inductions and other training programs as required.
- Supporting in the administration and maintenance of ISS employee records, information, and systems including the preparation of monthly reports.
- Coordination of employee engagement activities including regular reward and recognition and cultural events
- Provide assistance to the People & Safety Manager in managing performance issues including handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Building strong and trusting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- A minimum of 12 months experience within a similar HR/Recruitment based role
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Human Resource Management
- Highly organised with a strong and proven ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Strong customer service mindset
- Must be an enthusiastic & highly motivated individual that thrives in a fast paced environment where no 2 days are the same
- Have the natural ability to exercise good judgement, show initiative, and be proactive when solving problems
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Flexibility, resilience and willingness to adapt to and embrace change
- Ability to obtain an Aviation Security Identification (ASIC) card
- Ability to pass a drug and alcohol test
- Competitive Salary and free onsite parking
- Inclusive and dynamic work environment
- Ongoing professional development with internal opportunities within our global organisation.
- A new and exciting role to make your own
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people. Read about our inclusive workplace and ISS Values as a leading employer in Australia and New Zealand.