Human Resources Coordinator
Job no: 527220
Work type: Full time
Categories: Human Resources
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a committed and dedicated HR Coordinator to join our team at Brisbane Airport ISS, employed on a Permanent Full-Time basis.
About the role:
Reporting to the People and Safety Manager, this role will be key to our ongoing successful productivity and efficiency at ISS Brisbane Airport, by supporting us to deliver on HR activities and projects across Recruitment, Reward & Recognition, Learning & Development and Employee Relations.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Ability to act as the initial point of contact for general HR queries and providing accurate information in a timely manner.
- Assisting with recruitment activities and onboarding new employees.
- Facilitating the delivery of company inductions and other training programs as required.
- Supporting in the administration and maintenance of ISS employee records, information, and systems including the preparation of monthly reports.
- Coordination of employee engagement activities including regular reward and recognition and cultural events
- Provide assistance to the People & Safety Manager in managing performance issues including handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Building strong and trusting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- A minimum of 12 months experience within a similar HR/Recruitment based role
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Human Resource Management
- Highly organised with a strong and proven ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Strong customer service mindset
- Must be an enthusiastic & highly motivated individual that thrives in a fast paced environment where no 2 days are the same
- Have the natural ability to exercise good judgement, show initiative, and be proactive when solving problems
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Flexibility, resilience and willingness to adapt to and embrace change
- Ability to obtain an Aviation Security Identification (ASIC) card
- Ability to pass a drug and alcohol test
- Competitive Salary and free onsite parking
- Inclusive and dynamic work environment
- Ongoing professional development with internal opportunities within our global organisation.
- A new and exciting role to make your own
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people. Read about our inclusive workplace and ISS Values as a leading employer in Australia and New Zealand.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend