An exciting opportunity exists for experienced Executive Chef to work on a Fly-In-Fly-Out roster at a global company!
We are currently seeking an experienced and motivated Executive Chef to join our Resources Catering Team on a Fly-in-fly-Out basis, flying from Perth to our sites throughout regional Western Australia.
- Competitive salary of $120,000 + superannuation!
- 8 days on, 6 days off roster.
What we are looking for:
- Australian Trade Certification or Cert III in Commercial Cookery (essential).
- Experience as a Head Chef in a commercial kitchen (essential).
- High volume catering, including bulk catering and function/banquet experience.
- Experience in a mining village operation preferred but all professional kitchen experience considered.
- Ability to work to client expectations.
- Experience driving a safe and productive work culture.
- Creative periodical menu planning and implementation.
- Training a development of existing kitchen staff.
- Strong food safety and HACCP knowledge.
- Able to work a flexible roster.
- Current Police Clearance or willing to obtain one.
What you will get in return:
- All meals and accommodation provided whilst on site.
- Full uniform provided – boots included!
- Very competitive salary - willing to negotiate depending on experience!
- Mental, financial and physical health support programs.
- Relocation allowance and accommodation assistance available for interstate applicants.
- Ongoing support and training with opportunities to grow at a global company with catering operations across the globe.
- Culinary competitions across the globe for you to participate in.
Reporting to the Site Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring all safety and quality processes are followed and exceed customer expectations in regards to a healthy and delicious food offering, whilst being in line with contractual requirements.
As a Leader in our ISS Catering Team, you will assist in all food operations within the Village. The goal is to exceed customer expectations delivering a healthy, delicious and innovative food offering, whilst being in line with contractual requirements. At ISS we believe ‘People Make Places’ and we are looking for the best People to create the best work-Places in Western Australia.
Who is ISS?
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of:
“Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now! These roles are currently available and we will commence screening immediately.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff.