Accommodation Manager - FIFO
Job no: 527184
Work type: Full time
Location: Perth, Pilbara
Categories: Administration & Office Support, Resources
An exciting opportunity exists for an Accommodation Manager to join our dynamic and professional Resources Operations Team on a Fly-In-Fly-Out from Perth Airport to one of our sites in regional Western Australia.
- Great salary of $80,000 - $100,000 + super.
- 2 weeks on, 1 week off roster (Wednesday fly in/out).
What we are looking for:
- Ability to provide leadership, support and coordinate site staff in maintaining a customer focused and safe working environment on site.
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate effectively to a team of administrators and housekeepers.
- System administration and recordkeeping skills with highly developed attention to detail.
- Experience within a customer service based position, with a strong customer service ethic.
- Effective time management and organisational skills, with the ability to work as part of a team and autonomously.
- Microsoft Office application skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- High level interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop and maintain relationships at all levels.
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Certificate.
- Knowledge of flight and accommodation systems (desired).
- Police Clearance or willing to obtain one and medically fit to pass pre-employment medical.
What you will get in return:
- Very competitive salary! We offer a great salary straight up for the work you do.
- All meals and accommodation provided whilst on site!
- Full Uniform provided.
- Mental, financial and physical health support programs.
- Ongoing support and training with opportunities to grow at a global company.
Reporting to the Village Manager, the primary objective of this role is to effectively manage the entire Housekeeping Department in line with ISS standards and contractual agreements.
A typical day for you will include:
- Preparing and issuing documentation for clients.
- Allocating rooms Across the village for contracting staff
- Allocating daily arrivals for shutdown mobilisations
- Allocating tasks to admin and conducting pre starts
- Liaising with Roy Hill Village Management and Travel for any allocation requests or moves.
- Allocating contractor rooms and making changes as per their requests via email.
- Liaising with head office and village management to finalise EOM.
- Working in Kronos (timesheet system) to finalise payroll.
- Promptly answer all requests for reservations and record them accurately.
- Implement and control the department budget.
- Implement and control costs such as wages, linen and consumables.
- Handle guest complaints.
- Implement and review service standards.
- To plan, organise and keep an accurate record by all area of responsibility for all deep cleaning carried out to ensure maximum cleanliness and logical work patterns as required by Village Policy.
- Preparing invoices using appropriate time sheets and pricing schedules.
At ISS we believe ‘People Make Places’ and we are looking for the best People to create the best work-Places in Western Australia.
Who is ISS?
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of:
“Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now! Please see our other great ISS opportunities at roles are currently available on our Career’s Page.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now