Aviation Cargo Screener
Job no: 527083
Work type: Part time
Categories: Security Officer
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We are seeking cargo and/or security screeners to join our ISS Security team at our Melbourne Airport site in the position of Aviation Cargo Screener employed on a Part-time basis working 4:30pm to 11:00pm - Monday to Friday.
Reporting directly to the onsite supervisor, the main responsibility of this position is to effectively screen goods at the checkpoints using a variety of screening equipment.
- You will efficiently screen goods using screening equipment
- Maintain compliance in all security and safety procedures
- Efficiently manage the flow of goods and services through the facility
- Valid Victorian Security Licence
- Certificate 2 in Security Operations
- Aviation screening qualification
- Ability to successfully pass Drug screening and Medical assessments
- Ability to obtain an ASIC (Criminal history clearance)
- Hold an unrestricted licence and have your own reliable vehicle
- Onsite car parking facilities included during shift
- Full professional uniform provided
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website: http://www.au.issworld.com/our-people/Careers
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now