Job no: 527061
Work type: Part time
ISS is a leading global Facility Management company with an intentional focus on enhancing the workplace experience of our clients end users. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provides services within a wide range of sectors including Business and Industry, Resources, Aviation, Healthcare and Education. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Our team is growing and we are currently seeking people to join us in the position of Cleaner at St. George Hospital in Kogarah on a Permanent Part-Time basis.
- Monday to Friday 6am to 11am
Our Cleaning Team are required to undertake all cleaning duties as directed in accordance with work routines / schedules;
- Cleaners provide services to all departments, wards and public areas; including COVID wards
- Safe handling of chemical and/or hazardous substances
- Identifying and recording any problems relating to cleaning services and/or safety
- Decontamination of surfaces after the initial clinical waste spillage has been removed by clinical staff
- Willing to provide a WWCC and Police Check
- Willing to provide immunisation evidence
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
Desirable but not essential:
- Experience working in radiology/imaging;
- Hotel cleaning experience;
- Experience with floor machines;
Can we inspire you more to join us?
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now