Operations Planning & Facilitation Coordinator
Job no: 527028
Work type: Full time
Categories: Administration & Office Support
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We have an exciting new and rare opportunity for a committed and dedicated Operations Planning & Facilitations Coordinator to join our team at Brisbane Airport ISS, employed on a Permanent Full-Time basis.
About the role:
Reporting directly to the Terminal Security Manager, is responsible for supporting the Terminals Operations and Workforce Planning team to ensure day-to-day of operations has the required staffing levels to facilitate passenger levels.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Liaise with Brisbane Airport team members to support changes to day of operations schedules and demands
- Daily operations run smoothly to assist all of our team members, our clients, and our profitability
- Identify efficiencies within rosters and operational day sheets
- Act as a liaison with contractors or other interested parties requesting ADHOC security services
- Monitor sick leave and overtime levels and their effect on operational effectiveness.
- Assist the on-site rostering team as required
- High level of skill with MS Excel
- Kronos time and attendance experience highly regarded
- Possess the ability to interpret a large amount of data from a number of sources
- Rostering experience highly desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with people from diverse backgrounds
- A flexible ‘can do’ attitude
- A desire to work in a collaborative, team environment
- Thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Hold or ability to obtain an Aviation Security Identification (ASIC) card
- Hold or ability to pass a drug and alcohol test
- Competitive Salary and free onsite parking
- Inclusive and dynamic work environment
- Access to staff discounts with companies
- Ongoing professional development with internal opportunities within our global organisation.
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people. Read about our inclusive workplace and ISS Values as a leading employer in Australia and New Zealand.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend