Human Resources Manager
Job no: 526963
Work type: Full time
Categories: Human Resources, Management
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Reporting to the General Manager, the People & Culture Manager role is responsible for partnering with site leaders in driving and implementing the Human Resource functions and initiatives across the ISS Melbourne Airport Contract.
- Employee & Industrial Relations
- Learning and Development
- Be seen as a leader within the business and demonstrate the ISS Leadership Principles
- Deliver customer service and relationship management
- Ensure regulatory compliance as required
- Proven ability to develop key stakeholder relations
- Partner with the site leadership team in providing HR guidance, support and advice
- Excellent understanding of Employee Relations including interpretation of Awards/Enterprise Agreements and performance/disciplinary management
- Experience in driving employee engagement activities and the ability to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and enhance retention
- Must be an enthusiastic & highly motivated individual with a passion for people
- Exceptional organisation, planning and communication skills
- Preferred experience within a blue collar industry
- Values based positive company culture, with a caring and energetic team
- Purposeful and rewarding work with a competitive salary
- Free parking onsite included
- Access to staff discounts with wide range of companies
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
- Minimum 3 years HR related experience within a large scale workforce
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources - highly desirable but not essential
- Strong leadership skills with proven ability to influence others to a considered course of action
- Well-honed customer relationship skills
- Management of a diverse workforce in a highly regulated environment preferable
- Organised and outcome and deadline oriented
- High personal integrity
- Ability to obtain and ASIC
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people.
Read about our inclusive workplace and ISS Values as a leading employer in Australia and New Zealand.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now