Job no: 526836
Work type: Casual
ISS is a leading global Facility Management company with an intentional focus on enhancing the workplace experience of our clients end users. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provides services within a wide range of sectors including Business and Industry, Resources, Aviation, Healthcare and Education. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We are currently seeking people to join us in the position of Cleaner at our site in Eastern Creek, employed on a casual basis until 7th September to cover leave. There is potential for permanent employment after September.
To be successful, you need to be available across Monday to Friday 6pm to 9pm.
Snapshot of your day:
- Cleaning of sites as varied as High Rise Office Buildings, Depots and Exchange buildings.
- Cleaning of all public areas; bathrooms, kitchens and common rooms
- Stocking of supplies and ordering as necessary
- Requires self motivation and integrity to work autonomously
- Maintenance of cleaning records and compliance standards
- Delivery of excellent customer service and positive communication to all customers
What we can offer:
- Access to staff discounts with companies including insurance and childcare
- Traineeship opportunities for eligible employees
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
Wat you must possess:
- Experience in cleaning operations; domestic, commercial or industrial
- Needs car and driver's license
- Current Police Clearance no older than 3 months is essential for ALL roles
- Self motivated and can demonstrate initiative on the job
- Professional presentation and customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Own and maintain a smart phone (to access work apps)
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply
Can we inspire you more to join us?
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now