Job no: 526757
Work type: Full time
ISS is a leading global Facility Management company with an intentional focus on enhancing the workplace experience of our clients end users. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provides services within a wide range of sectors including Business and Industry, Resources, Aviation, Healthcare and Education. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
With people and relationships, being the center of all that we do, we currently have an opportunity to be part of our team. We are seeking a Cleaning Supervisor who can commit to work Monday to Friday 6am to 2pm supervising a dedicated team in the University at Canberra.
Snapshot of your day:
Maintain good customer service relations
- Supervise a team and maintain a high standards of cleaning according to contractual requirements
Contribute and participate in continuous improvement opportunities
Support staff by overseeing performance on a daily basis
Provide training and development for staff
Managing shift rosters
- Service delivery quality assurance including auditing and reporting requirements
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in Cleaning Operations Management
- Professional presentation and customer service focused
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Can do attitude and willing to jump in to ensure service delivery is achieved where required
- Valid Police Check and Working with Vulnerable Person's Card
What we offer:
Joining our team means surrounding yourself with talented, driven professionals who are passionate of what they doing.
- Work-life balance
- Onsite parking is available
- Opportunities to develop your career within our global organisation
- Learning & Development opportunities
- You will form and develop an enormously successful team who outperform year on year
Can we inspire you more to join us?
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now