Food Services Assistants
Job no: 526748
Work type: Casual, Part time
Categories: Healthcare, Catering
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Our team is growing and we are currently seeking reliable and enthusiastic individuals to join us as Food Service Assistants at Wantirna Residential Aged Care, employed on a part-time basis.
Food Services Assistant positions:
- Food & Domestic Service attendant/s are responsible for providing dietary required food and refreshments for all residents at the Wantirna residential aged care facility.
- The service provides refreshments, morning, afternoon and special orders on request. In order for this service to meet the varied needs of the resident profiles this position will also be assisted by Dieticians and Menu Monitor.
- Maintain a high standard of food services in accordance with Food Safety Legislation and Food Services Procedures
- Delivery of resident meals and other refreshments to designated areas as required.
- Cleaning and sanitising of patient meal trays, cutlery, crockery and trolleys in accordance with established policies and procedures including central and dishwashing areas.
- Access to staff discounts with companies including insurance and childcare
- Traineeship opportunities for eligible employees
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
- Part-time availability or flexible casual availability
- Willingness to undertake training in appropriate areas such as HLTFSE001 Follow basic food safety practices or equivalent
- Must hold a valid Police Check or willing to obtain one
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required inclusive of a third/booster vaccination dose. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and drive to deliver strong customer service
- Genuine interest in working with and caring for elderly people
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now