Job no: 526741
Work type: Full time
Categories: Facility Management/Engineering
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We are currently seeking an experienced and motivated Facility Manager working Full time to oversee the day-to-day operations of one of our large University in the ACT which spread across various campus locations. You will demonstrate your sound understanding of cleaning operations, utilise your strong administration and financial skills, whilst also delivering service excellence to all external and internal stakeholders.
Here is a snapshot of what you will do:
- Delivery of cleaning services as per contractual requirements
- Development of strong client relationships
- Meeting legislative requirements, especially in relation to OH&S, EEO and industrial legislation
- Meeting the criteria of the Company Quality Management System (QMS)
- Develop an environment for employees that encourages teamwork, personal development and excellence in performance
- Maintenance of Site Operation files and compliance documentation
- Training, development and ongoing guidance to cleaning staff
- Management of staff rosters, workforce planning and attendance
- Ongoing communications and best practise sharing with General Manager
- Company vehicle included
- Competitive salary packaging
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
What will you possess to be successful:
- Experience in Cleaning Operations Management
- HSE experience in tool box talks and risk assessment
- Professional presentation and customer service focused
- Demonstrable evidence of team management and leadership skills
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Can do attitude and willing to jump in to ensure service delivery is achieved where required
COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
So, what is in it for you?
Joining our team means surrounding yourself with talented, driven professionals who are passionate of what they doing.
- 75k plus super
- Work-life balance
- Onsite parking is available
- Opportunities to develop your career within our global organisation
- Learning & Development opportunities
- You will form and develop an enormously successful team who outperform year on year
Can we inspire you more to join us?
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now