Support one of our largest contracts | Government Departments & Schools
Work with talented, driven professional team
Future growth opportunities and Development opportunities
Attractive salary + Vehicle + Fuel | Port Macquarie area
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of “Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
About the Role:
With people and relationships, being the center of all that we do, we currently have an opportunity to be part of our team. We are seeking an Assistant Cleaning Manager to join our team to cover the Port Macquarie area supervising and assisting multiple government sites geographically.
You will be responsible in assisting day to day operation needs for your area and clients to ensure the teams are delivering the most effective cleaning services. You will demonstrate sound understanding of cleaning operations, utilise your strong administration and financial skills, whilst also delivery service excellence to all external and internal stakeholders.
Here is a snapshot of what you will do:
- Oversee frontline employees rosters, pays and cleaning practices
- Liaise with the Client and our Employees on a regular basis
- HSE experience in toolbox talk and risk assessment
- Professional presentation and customer service focus
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships
- Working knowledge of work health and safety
What will you possess to be successful:
- Experience in cleaning operations
- Experience with supervising team members
- Already hold or prepared to obtain a Certificate IV in Asset Maintenance
- Ability to work productively with limited supervision in a team environment or alone
- Must hold a driver licence
- Exceptional communication and technology skills
- Can do attitude and willing to jump in to ensure service delivery is achieved where required
COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply
So, what is in it for you?
Joining our team means surrounding yourself with talented, driven professionals who are passionate of what they doing.
- Attractive salary + super + car + fuel
- Onsite parking is available
- Opportunities to develop your career within our global organisation
- Learning & Development opportunities
- You will form and develop an enormously successful team who outperform year on year
Can we inspire you more to join us?
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.