Within our Education Portfolio, we have an exciting new opportunity for a Facilities and Community Coordinator to join our team at Super School in Angle Vale on a Full Time Basis: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm , as well as some overtime will be required.
Reporting to the Asset & Facilities Director, TESA Education, the Facility Coordinator will form an integral part of the school community and is the key member of TESA Educations service delivery team in partnership with the City of Playford.
The role is ideal for someone with community services / co-ordination experience; will suit an energetic and extremely motivated professional to drive our service and excellence culture.
The role has two primary functions:
- Work with Asset & Facilities Director and Facilities & Community Use Coordinator to identify and manage potential Council and Community Users of the School facilities outside of Educations core hours of use.
- Coordinate the use of the school facilities by Council and Community users and manage bookings for shared council and community use spaces.
Experienced candidates will be considered if they have the following skills:
- Knowledge to develop and implement programs and services that allow optimum and equitable Community Use within the parameters set by local councils and school community integration plans
- Ability to develop and manage strategic partnerships with the community, education, business and government for Community Use;
- Experience in coordinating and support access for Community Use by community groups & manage various types of uses at the School;
- Demonstrate knowledge of Safe Work Practices, incident reporting and hazard management
- Experience in liaising with the relevant Operator Representative and Services Contractor as required to ensure smooth operation of the Schools;
- Ensuring the highest possible standard of hygiene is practiced and maintained at all times.
- Experience in guiding community users through the processes of inquiring, booking, enabling and reporting Community Use;
To successfully join the team you will have:
- Be aware of and understand Work, Health and Safety Legislation ( Essential )
- Customer service experience ( Essential )
- Certificate or Diploma in Hospitality or Sports Management / Administration ( Desirable )
- Previous experience in sports / facilities administration ( Desirable)
- Ability to juggle, prioritise and reprioritise within a dynamic establishment environment
- National Police Check – within THREE (3) months is essential for all ISS roles
- SA issued DHS Working with Children Check is essential
- A current driver’s license
- Ability to communicate with clients, team members and managers
- Understand KPI’s for facilities management contracts
- Sound computer skills and working knowledge of asset and maintenance management systems
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements.
- Traineeship opportunities for eligible employees
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com