Customer Service Manager
Job no: 526707
Work type: Full time
Categories: Supervisor, Facility Management/Engineering
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We have an exciting opportunity to provide leadership and operational management of cleaning sites across Brisbane as a Customer Service Manager.
This challenging but exciting role will see you provide leadership to oversee the day to day operations at various sites and maintain client relationships
- Resolve customer complaints and employee concerns
- Oversee day to day operations at the various sites
- Ensure employees adhere to health hand safety practices
- Requires self motivation and integrity to work autonomously
- Delivery of excellent customer service and positive communication to all customers
- Ensure cost effective management of the contracts
- Competitive remuneration package on offer, including laptop, mobile phone and company vehicle
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Internal opportunities within our global organization
- Experience in Cleaning Industry is desirable
- Self motivated and resourceful, with proven to ability to multi-task and operate successfully under tight demands
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill
- Excellent understanding of cleaning chemical use and MSDS
- Demonstrated experience in managing workplace health & safety matters
- Self motivated and can demonstrate initiative on the job
- Professional presentation and customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website www.au.issworld.com
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now