Job no: 526683
Work type: Full time
Categories: Accounting and Finance
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We are currently seeking an exceptional and driven financial professional looking to expand their knowledge and experience to join our team as a Financial Accountant in a Full Time permanent capacity to be based at our Macquarie Park Office in Sydney.
The Financial Accountant will report to the Record to Report Shared Services Manager. They will provide close support to the finance teams to ensure all deliverables are met in accordance with deadlines.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Complete and review Balance Sheet Reconciliation and Preparation of OneStream PECC files
- Loading of the OneStream PECC files
- Review, prepare and post Intercompany Journals, Standing Journal and any other journals
- Review of Corporate Overhead Charges (Shared Charges Checklist)
- Distribution, Consolidate and review Month End files that require external input (Portfolio, Unbilled & Overdue, Credit Memo, TB, Tax Journal, BI Country Model etc)
- Review and reconciliation of Payroll GL DET and RCNs, preparation of Payroll Dashboards and distribution
- Posting Accrual journals including Wages and Open Purchase Orders
- Review and finalisation of month end
- Reporting of financial results into Onestream
- Bank reconciliation
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting
- Through understanding of accounting principles
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Advanced Excel skills (e.g. Pivot tables, Vlookups, SumIfs)
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
- Strong analytical skills
- Previous exposure to Navision
- Competitive salary packaging
- Access to staff discounts with wide range of companies
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Positive company culture
- Work with a global company and take your career to the next level
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now