Job no: 526669
Work type: Full time
Categories: Accounting and Finance
ISS Facility Services Payroll Team is growing and we are currently seeking Payroll Administrators/Payroll Officers at our Macquarie Park office (in Sydney), for Full Time opportunities.
We work across multiple awards and agreements across various industries throughout Australia with this being a great opportunity to expand your career as well as your processing and payroll systems knowledge.
- Process new employees, on going maintenance and leave
- Process all salary, bonuses and any other adhoc process
- Process all timesheets and changes each fortnight/week
- Responsible for the accurate reconciliation of Payroll Run to timesheets received and reports provided to Operations
- $70k to $75k base dependent on experience
- Access to staff discounts with wide range of companies
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
- Positive company culture
- Experience undertaking the full payroll cycle from new employee setup, timesheets and termination to everything in-between such as pay queries.
- Customer Service focus
- Process, task and completion orientated
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Time Management Skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Payroll /HR using CHRIS21 or iCHRIS is ideal but other systems considered.
- Experience with Kronos time and attendance system
The ISS Pacific payroll team is about to embark on a transformation journey with the implementation of SAP Employee Central Payroll (ECP) next year. We are seeking applicants that are motivated to be part of significant change that is all intended to improve and enhance the quality of our employees pay and improve customer service.
If interested, please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application.
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now