Cleaning Relief Pool
Job no: 526551
Work type: Casual, Fixed Term Contract, Full time, Part time, Temp
ISS is a leading global workplace. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the well-being and engagement of our people.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Stronger, Simpler, Closer
We have flexible cleaning roles available for an immediate start in our "Victorian Cleaning Relief Pool". This team will work at various locations across all of Victoria at a locations near you!
What do you need?
- Nothing - no experience required, full training provided
What will you be doing?
- General commercial cleaning duties include;
- Cleaning toilets
- Cleaning bathrooms
- Cleaning kitchens
- Stocking supplies
- Wiping down surfaces
- You will deliver excellent customer service
- This role will work in many exciting locations covering leave rosters, across the state.
- Design your own roster !
Fast track your application by having these documents ready;
- National Police clearance
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. (As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives)
- Working with Children's Check
What do you get in return;
- $27.40 per hour + allowances + travel time
- Fortnightly pay
- Flexible Roster
Simply click on the 'apply' link and complete your online application.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website www.au.issworld.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now