Job no: 526548
Work type: Full time
Location: North Coast NSW, Blayney
Categories: Trades and Services
ISS is a leading global Facility Management company with an intentional focus on enhancing the workplace experience of our clients end users. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provides services within a wide range of sectors including Business and Industry, Resources, Aviation, Healthcare and Education. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We are currently seeking a Warehouse All-Rounder working on a Full Time basis at our Nestle Warehouse in Smithtown NSW. Working hours will be Monday to Friday 6:30am to 2:30pm.
You will be someone who love to multi task and complete different duties day to day, you will be maintaining great relationship with our stakeholders, contribute to site standards and provide any support required.
Here is a snapshot of your day:
- Maintaining good relationships with the client
- Contribute and participate in continuous improvement opportunities
- Respond to customer requests for maintenance, grounds and waste assistance on site
- Provide cleaning support to team as requested by the FM
- Provide Office Service Support to the team as required
- Have the ability to work in a team with the Facilities manager and office coordinator
- Have the ability to work independently.
- Assist in staff shop with stock take
- Operate forklift onsite
What will you possess to be successful:
- Exceptional verbal, written and customer service skills
- Must have forklift license
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and ability to learn systems quickly
- Demonstrates problem solving and quick thinking skills
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply
So, what is in it for you?
Joining our team means surrounding yourself with talented, driven professionals who are passionate about what they do.
- Supportive leader and team
- Access to staff discounts with partner companies
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Onsite parking available
Can we inspire you more to join us?
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now