ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Multiple Part time Specialised Cleaner positions performing Kitchen cleaning duties in our 5 star Luxury Hospitality Venue located in the Sydney CBD. You will be required to be available and be committed to work from Midnight to 5am.
Here is a snapshot of what you will do:
- Deep cleaning of commercial kitchens such as spraying and wiping the countertops and range top, wipe up spills, scrub sinks and floors
- Maintenance of cleaning records and compliance standards
- Delivery of excellent customer service and positive communication to all customers
- have an open and enthusiastic manner with a commitment to work
- Be able to work in a team
- 6 star presentation
What will you possess to be successful:
- Prior experience in commercial cleaning (shopping centres, airports, hospitals, large licensed venues and hotels)
- National Police clearance, within 3 months of issue
- Smart phone for use with rostering
- Self motivated and can demonstrate initiative on the job
- Professional presentation and reliable
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Available for shift work
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website www.au.issworld.com