Payroll System Administrator
Job no: 526442
Work type: Full time
Categories: Administration & Office Support, Human Resources, Accounting and Finance
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Our team is growing and we are currently seeking applications for the position of Payroll System Administrator at our Macquarie Park office, employed on a Full time basis.
The Payroll System Administrator will be primarily responsible for the maintenance of our Payroll system (CHRIS21). This includes management of ongoing system administration, testing and implementation of system changes and investigating and resolving system issues.
- Manage system maintenance and configuration in CHRIS21 (creation of position numbers, job and task numbers, etc)
- Manage incidents, problems and system requests raised by the Payroll Team or by other end users
- Support user administration within CHRIS21
- Utilise your solid understanding of Australian payroll legislation and Australian Modern Award interpretation and how it applies to CHRIS21
- In-depth understanding of standard payroll business processes and practices, reporting and other statutory compliance requirements
- Provide support to the Payroll team during our fortnightly pay runs
- Configuring and running reports
- Running Single Touch Payroll for Australia
- Look after Pay Day Filing for NZ
- Maintain and keep Payroll Data up to date within Payroll System
- Maintain all relevant system interfaces including upkeep of documentation and the creation/maintenance of knowledgebase documents
- Manage system access, permissions, changes and enhancements.
- Competitive salary packaging
- Access to staff discounts with wide range of companies
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
- Positive company culture
- Experience in a similar role (Payroll Support or Payroll Analyst)
- At least 3 years’ experience with end to end payroll processing in CHRIS21
- Solid experience with setting up position numbers, job/task numbers and reporting configuration and report production in CHRIS21.
- Advanced Excel user
- Re-assign Year to Date Figures processing
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
- Portable LSL experience
- Superannuation experience
- Experience preparing EFT payments to send to Finance
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now