Freight Aviation Protection Officer - Perth Airport
Job no: 526426
Work type: Part time
Categories: Security Officer
Exciting opportunities exist for experienced security professionals to work as a Freight Aviation Protection Officer for a global company. We are seeking customer service focused individuals with high attention to detail who have an interest in pursuing a career in the Aviation Sector.
What we are looking for:
- Cert II in Security Operations
- Valid WA Security Licence
- Ability to successfully pass Drug screening and Medical assessments
- Ability to obtain an ASIC (Criminal history clearance in the past 10 years)
- Hold an unrestricted driver's licence and have own reliable vehicle
- Availability to work on a 24/7 rotating roster
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
- At ISS we believe ‘People Make Places’ and we are looking for the best People to create the best work-Places in Western Australia.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Paid rest breaks and meal breaks
- Full professional uniform provided
- Free parking
- Freight screening at Cargo Screening points
- Checking entry credential and screening the crews
- Guarding the gates and controlling the entrance
- Providing consistent high quality customer service
- Maintaining compliance in all security and safety procedures
- Utilise your excellent verbal and written communication skills
Who is ISS?
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of:
“Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now! These roles are currently available and we will commence screening immediately.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now