Cleaning and Catering Opportunities - Northern Health
Job no: 526423
Work type: Casual, Part time
Categories: Cleaner, Healthcare, Catering
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Our team is constantly growing within Northern Health, and we are looking for motivated and enthusiastic individuals for the following roles:
- Food Services Assistants - you will need to complete a Do Food Safely certificate
Northern Health Locations:
- The Northern Hospital - Epping
- Broadmeadows Hospital - Jacana
- Craigieburn Health Service - Craigieburn
- Bundoora Extended Care Centre - Bundoora
- Cleaners provide services to all departments, wards and public areas
- Safe handling of chemical and/or hazardous substances in the performance of cleaning duties
- Identifying and recording any problems relating to cleaning services and/or safety
- Decontamination of surfaces after the initial clinical waste spillage has been removed by clinical staff
- Communicate effectively with hospital staff, patients and your supervisor
Food Services Assistant positions:
A Food Services Assistant is responsible for providing dietary required food and refreshments for all, inpatients and outpatients within the Hospitals Portfolio. The service provides refreshments, morning, afternoon and special orders on request. In order for this service to meet the varied needs of the patient profiles this position will also be assisted by Dieticians and Dietary Aids.
- Attractive hourly rate
- Full uniform & PPE provided
- Access to staff discounts
- Traineeship opportunities
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
- Flexible availability
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
- You have the booster dose or you are willing to have this done
- Current Police Clearance or willingness to obtain one
- Current Victorian Working with Children Check or willingness to obtain one
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and drive to deliver strong customer service
Simply click on the 'apply' link and complete your online application.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website www.au.issworld.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now