Cleaning, Catering and PSA Opportunities - Angliss Hospital
Job no: 526414
Work type: Casual, Part time
Categories: Cleaner, Healthcare, Catering
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Our team is constantly growing within Angliss Hospital, and we invite you to submit your expression of interest in our current opportunities by completing our online application.
- Food Services Assistants
- Patient Services Assistants
- Cleaners provide services to all departments, wards and public areas
- Safe handling of chemical and/or hazardous substances in the performance of cleaning duties
- Identifying and recording any problems relating to cleaning services and/or safety
- Decontamination of surfaces after the initial clinical waste spillage has been removed by clinical staff
- Communicate effectively with hospital staff, patients and your supervisor
Food Service Assistant Summary:
A Food Service Assistant is responsible for providing dietary required food and refreshments for all, inpatients and outpatients within the Hospitals Portfolio. The service provides refreshments, morning, afternoon and special orders on request. In order for this service to meet the varied needs of the patient profiles this position will also be assisted by Dieticians and Dietary Aids.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Access to staff discounts with companies including insurance and childcare
- Traineeship opportunities for eligible employees
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
- Flexible availability
- Previous experience in a similar role within a health care facility is highly desirable
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
- Current Police Clearance or willingness to obtain one is essential
- Current Victorian Working with Children Check or willingness to obtain one
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and drive to deliver strong customer service
- Genuine interest in working with can caring for people
- Willingness to train and work in various departments of a health care facility
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application.
You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now