ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
An exciting opportunity exists for various Utilities (All Rounders, Housekeeping, Dining) to join our team at Wandoan Windmill Village on a 2/1 roster, Drive-In-Drive-Out. Reporting to the onsite Village Managers the primary objective of these roles is to effectively complete all the Cleaning, Dining Room and Tavern operations, while exceeding customer expectations in regards to the general level of services within the village.
- Cleaning resident’s rooms, storage areas and other areas within the village
- Stripping and sealing of floors
- Ensure resident room supplies are replenished
- Cleaning of bathrooms
- Sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, vacuuming, dusting, polishing, removing rubbish and other cleaning duties as required
- Cost of mandatory drug and alcohol screen covered
- 2 weeks on 1 week off roster
- Full uniform including boots provided
- Great opportunities to join a global organisation
- Excellent communication with a customer focused attitude
- Drivers licence and reliable vehicle to get to site
- Police Clearance less than 3 months old or willing to obtain
- Ability to pass a drug and alcohol clearance
- Versatile and willing to work in any department, as required
- Positive attitude to work
- Previous experience in Tavern, Dining Room, Cleaning or Housekeeping roles
- Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com